I was so excited when I heard that the third installment of Kung Fu Panda was finally being released. We loved the first two movies and are counting down the days until we can see the newest movie. Are you excited as well?
To celebrate, my kiddos and I made up some easy panda-inspired marshmallow pops. These treats are so easy and fun to make and your kiddos will love making their own pandas.
Kung Fu Panda Marshmallow Pops
What You Need
- candy eyes or large confetti sprinkles
- paper straws
- black foodwriter edible marker
- Color one side of the candy eyes/confetti completely with the edible marker. Set aside to dry.
- Cut two slits on top of the marshmallow where the ears will be inserted.
- Insert a paper straw into the bottom of the marshmallow.
- Insert the colored candy eyes/confetti into the slits.
- Color on your panda face by making two dots and then placing back circles around them and adding a nose, mouth, and any other features you want.
So easy and so cute!
Here are 10 more Panda-inspired posts for you to enjoy! (See links below).
Asian Sweet & Spicy Noodle Bowl from Around My Family Table
Jiaozi | Pork Dumplings from Bread Booze Bacon
Printable Kung Fu Panda Inspirational Quote from Mom’s Messy Miracles
Kung Fu Panda Felt Masks from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
Kung Fu Panda Noodle Soup from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Panda Marshmallow Pops from Celebrating Family
Free Panda Reader & Writing Activites from Simply Kinder
Ninja Star Pizza Wontons from Home.Made.Interest.
Printable Panda Puzzles from Life Anchored
Black & White Cookies from Liz on Call
Easy Tofu Lettuce Wraps from The Wetherills Say I Do