After an over 30 year wait, Star Wars: The Force Awakens is finally here! I celebrated by joining up with 14 other Star Wars loving bloggers to bring you 15 Star Wars: The Force Awakens creations YOU can make. My contribution is the fun and easy Tie Fighter Cookies. These are so easy to make that the kiddos can do it! An added bonus is that they are pretty tasty as well.
I already saw the movie early! Check out my spoiler-free review here.
Tie Fighter Cookies
What You Need
- Oreo Thin Crisps 100 Calorie Packs
- Cookie icing
- Mini marshmallows
What to Do
- Count two cookies for each fighter and turn them pretty side up.
- Using the cookie icing, line the edge of the cookies and draw lines from point to point (see pictures for pattern).
- Let cookies dry.
- Turn cookies upside down and attach a marshmallow to the center of each cookie, using icing as glue.
- When dry, attach another cookie to the marshmallow using the icing.
- Let dry and you are done!
15 Star Wars: The Force Awakens Creations YOU Can Make
Darth Malt Milkshakes from Around My Family Table
Death Star Whoopie Pies from Bread Booze Bacon
Star Wars Glowstick Lightsaber Party Favors from Home.Made.Interest.
Set of DIY Star Wars Shirts from The Love Nerds
Tie Fighter Cookies from Celebrating Family
Quick and Easy Princess Leia Cinnamon Rolls from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Light Saber Pretzel Rods from Lady Behind The Curtain
Stormtrooper T-shirt from Liz on Call
DIY Star Wars T-Shirt Tote Bag from All Roads Lead to the Kitchen
Star Wars Inspired Bento Box from East Valley Mom’s Guide
Yoda Soda Float from Sugar & Soul
Light Saber Mocktails from Whimsicle
Intergalactic Bark from Pink Cake Plate
DIY Star Wars Soap from Mom’s Messy Miracles
DIY Lightsabers from Life Anchored