“A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.” – Josh Billings
Dogs have been a blessing to me and some of my fondest memories involve the dogs who have been in my life. Max, Sable, Buster, Maya, and many other pups made me laugh and showed me love. These days my family has two dogs and my kiddos are building memories with them. Unfortunately, having pets as part of your family is not always without problems. A sick or injured dog can be catastrophic, especially if you cannot afford the care your furry loved one needs.I used to make a living selling insurance for humans. I have seen insurance make a difference between financial security and financial disaster. Most people realize how important insurance is. But did you know you can buy pet insurance? Healthy Paws Pet Insurance® is the #1 customer-rated pet insurance, and is there when you and your pet need them most. Here are some important facts regarding this insurance program:
- Healthy Paws® pays up to 90% of vet bills*
- Pet insurance helps you focus on giving your pet the best care without worrying about the cost
- Many human health-care techniques are becoming available for pet family members; however, these medical advances are expensive
- You can avoid unexpected vet bills and protect your family’s budget with pet insurance
- Pet insurance also does not cover pre-existing conditions, so it is important to sign your pup up early. Signing up early not only helps care for your pup with future illnesses and accidents, but lowers the cost for you too
- Every day, more pet parents are educating themselves on the importance of pet insurance- how it works, what it covers, and when they would need it
- Though only 1% of pet parents have health insurance for their pets, it is the fastest growing voluntary employee benefit
- Visit Healthy Paws Pet Insurance® to receive your free quote today
- With every free quote, Healthy Paws contributes money to the medical care of homeless pets
- Through the Refer-A-Friend program, participants earn $35 for every friend who enrolls with Healthy Paws. Visit the FAQ for more information
*Pet insurance, however, does not cover wellness care, such as regular vaccines, checkups, flea and tick or heart worm preventative, etc. not related to an unexpected accident or illness.Enter to win a light-up leash like the one in these photos by telling me about your pets in the comments below. The winner will be drawn on November 27 at noon MST.
The Healthy Paws® information, product, and gift card, have been provided by Healthy Paws Pet Insurance®. All opinions are my own.