This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone. #BestSummerBBQ #CollectiveBias
Even though it is crazy hot here in Arizona during the summer, it is still grilling season. Cooking outside is fun and the results are so very tasty. One grilling truth is that it is pretty hard to mess up something cooked on the grill. What can actually be difficult is finding new flavors and mixing things up from your usual grilling menu. I just tried the new KC Masterpiece® BBQ Sauce Mix & Dry Rub and the results were amazing. The new product is fantastic because it can be used used to make BBQ sauce, used as a dry rub, or to make marinade. I used it to make marinated veggie kabobs and ribeyes.
Marinated Veggie Kabobs
- Your favorite veggies. Ideas include mushrooms, veggies, corn on the cob, and peppers.
- Simply Lemonade®
- KC Masterpiece® BBQ Sauce Mix & Dry Rub
- Slice the vegetables to the desired thickness and place them into a large bowl.
- Pour the lemonade over the vegetables, cover, and let them sit for 20 minutes.
- Slide the veggies onto bamboo skewers. Hint: the skewers won’t burn if you soak them in water for 30 minutes before using them.
- Sprinkle the dry rub over the veggies, covering all sides.
- Grill over medium heat for about 10 minutes, turning at least once. Remove from grill and enjoy!
- 2 thin cut ribeye steaks
- 1 packet KC Masterpiece® BBQ Sauce Mix & Dry Rub
- 1/2 cup of your favorite Coca-Cola beverage such as Coca-Cola® de Mexico
- Place steaks in a baking dish.
- Whisk the Coca-Cola beverage into the KC Masterpiece® BBQ Sauce Mix & Dry Rub.
- Pour the sauce over the steaks. Cover the steaks and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Grill over medium heat for about five minutes on each side.
- Remove from the grill and enjoy!
This is a sure to please meal that has a great combination of sweet, savory, and tangy. Your family will definitely be smiling.
I bought these products at Sam’s Club which has everything you need for a great grilling experience. I walked by the KC Masterpiece® BBQ Sauce Mix & Dry Rub about 5 times before I found it, so I included this picture to help you easily locate it.
Simply Lemonade® is my all-time favorite lemonade. It is all-natural with no added preservatives colors or artificial flavors. It is the perfect drink for summer. You will find it sold in 2-packs in the Sam’s Club refrigerated section.