I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Mabel’s Labels. I received a voucher to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
Ah, summer! That time of year when families get a break from school and have some free time, which we then fill up with summer camp, swim team, Vacation Bible School, sports, summer school, and other activities. Where did all that free time go? We are scaling things back this summer but have still ended up with several summer activities. Many of these activities require the kiddos to bring items such as uniforms, bags, extra shoes, water bottles, sunscreen, and other personal belongings. I used to worry that these items would get left behind or mixed up in the rush of other children in a busy event. However, I just got the chance to try Mabel’s Labels and discovered how cute and affordable personalized labels can be.
My daughter received the Mabel’s Labels Limited Edition Camp Label Pack which I had personalized for her online. It was an easy process and there were many cute designs for boys and girls alike. This pack includes:
- 10 Personalized Name Stickers: 70mm x 16mm (2-3/4″ x 5/8″)
- 24 Mini Custom Name Stickers: 38mm x 8mm (1-1/2″ x 5/16″)
- 8 Custom Shoe Stickers: 33mm (1.3″)
- 50 Tag Mates™ Stick On Clothing Labels: 21mm x 10mm (13/16″ x 3/8″)
- 2 Personalized Bag Tags: 57mm x 32mm (2-1/4″ x 1-1/4″)
- Bonus! Get a set of five fun postcards so your child can keep in touch the old fashioned way. *While supplies last.
Even though this pack includes Camp in its name, there are many uses for the labels. We are using them on my daughter’s swim bag, dance bag, shoes, and other items that she will be carrying around this summer. This includes her VBS shirt and the stuffed animal she is currently carrying everywhere.
These labels are amazing. These award-winning customization products are laundry, dishwasher, and microwave-safe as well as 100% guaranteed. Here is a picture I snapped of the label in my daughter’s shirt today. She could not feel it at all.
Because these labels are waterproof, they are great for water bottles, swim gear, and even greasy sunscreen bottles. Refillable water bottles and sunscreen can be pretty pricey, so label them!
The Tag Mates™ Stick On Clothing Labels are pretty amazing. They can go on all sorts of things, not just on clothes tags. We put one of the tags on this stuffed animal so the world would know whom she belongs to.
Here is an a picture showing what the Limited Edition Camp Label Pack includes. Be sure to keep reading to find out how you can get a valuable coupon for 15-50% off!
- Mabel’s Labels is offering a chance to receive 15 – 50% or free item coupons!
- Opportunity opens on May 22, 2015 and closes June 22, 2015
- By signing up for the Mabel’s Labels Newsletter and completing one additional social share, you will be given a one-time use coupon code. Go to Mabelslabels.com to find out which discount you got!