This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone. #TasteHydration #CollectiveBias
The Arizona sun beats down in a very intense way almost every single summer day. Don’t believe the dry heat comment people make; being dry is not better. A dry heat requires a lot of hydration and my family has made it a habit to always have a drink nearby. We keep plenty of vitaminwater on hand this time of year. We love the way it tastes and the wide variety of flavors available. Since we always seem to have vitaminwater handy, I made some easy DIY vitaminwater holders. You can make these whether you sew or not.
Easy DIY vitaminwater Bottle Holder
What you need:
- #44 O-ring (available at your local hardware store)
- 4-5 feet, decorative ribbon, 1 inch wide
- thread (or no sew tape/no sew glue)
- vitaminwater bottle
- Measure the ribbon on whomever will wear the bottle holder. Trim if necessary.
- Fold about 1 inch of the ribbon over the O-ring and pin in place.
- Sew the ribbon in place. Repeat with other end of ribbon, making sure the ribbon is not twisted.
- Remove bottle lid and set O-ring on top of bottle, with ribbon wrong side up.
- Gently pull O-ring down until it is below the lip of the bottle. If the holder is on correctly, the lid should easily fit back into place.
- Now #TasteHydration!
Thanks to this bottle holder, carrying the vitaminwater is easy and looks great! Wear it to the park, on a hike, while shopping, at home, or whenever you need to hydrate. Taste everything. Regret nothing.
Remember to stay hydrated this summer and enjoy vitaminwater all year long. What do you love about vitaminwater? Which flavor is your favorite?
You can find vitaminwater 20 packs at a Sam’s Club near you. That is the perfect size for summer gatherings, road-trips, or your normal day-to-day summer living. Go get some and #TasteHydration!