Caramel Apple Snack Mix
- 2 cups Apple Cinnamon Cheerios
- 2 cups Multi-Grain Cheerios
- 1 cup caramel bits
- 1 cup dried apples, chopped
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except the cinnamon until well combined.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon over the top of the mix and then stir the mix until cinnamon is evenly distributed.
While this is meant to be eaten as a snack mix, it is also delicious with almond milk. Yum.
“I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.”
― L.M. Montgomery,
“Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns.” – George Eliot
More fall quotes here.