How are your New Year’s resolutions coming along? If you are like most people they won’t last…but I am rooting for you! Since my New Year’s resolutions almost never stick, I figured I would make some New Year’s NOT resolutions for 2013. I will try really hard to do or not do the following things in 2013, I promise.
- Stop weighing myself everyday (seriously, this is so ridiculous right?)
- Pick up the tab of the person behind me at the drive through at last once a month.
- Stop responding to ignorant people on Facebook who are trying to bait me.
- Avoid reading the comments on news websites.
- Make my bed daily.
- Stop expecting the crazies in my life to suddenly become reasonable.
- Eat more raw veggies and fruit.
- Read 12 classic novels.
- Complete 52 crafts.
- Find out why 42 is the answer to everything.
Along the way I also hope to be a shining example of God’s love to everyone I meet, even the people who cut me off in traffic.
How about you? What is on your list?