I am co-hosting a blog meme (pronounced meem) called Seeking Virtue Sunday. I am working with three other awesome blogs which are listed above. This meme will appear once a month and is an opportunity for Christian ladies (or even gentlemen) to share posts about their walk with Christ. If you are not a blogger, you can still benefit by visiting the links below and reading the posts that are shared.
As with any blog hop, there must be rules. Here they are:
- You must have a family-friendly blog.
- You must write a Christian post about your walk with Christ. Here are a few ideas:
- Something you personally have learned in your walk with Christ.
- A devotional to help other Christian ladies grow.
- An activity for Christian ladies to do that will strengthen their relationship with Christ.
- A Bible verse that’s important to you and why.
- Something spiritual you shared with your kids and how they reacted.
- A virtuous lady (or godly gentleman) whom you seek to be more like or who has positively impacted your life.
- Something else–be creative but do remain on topic.
- Feel free to follow the four hosting blogs: Measuring Flower, Aubut Family, Libby’s Library, and Celebrating Family. Let us know if you followed and we’ll follow back.
- Leave a link that links directly to your SVS post in the linky list below. In the Name field, you can place the name of your blog, the title of your participating post, or both.
- Feel free to link up as often as you’d like with new posts; this meme is up until the end of the month.
- Consider grabbing the SVS button above and sharing it with your readers.
- Do NOT use affiliate links, link to another meme, or link to posts that are off topic.
- Try to visit as many other posts as you can–learn from them, grow, and make new friends!